How to Retrieve the Shopify Access Token?
After logging into Shopify.com with your store credentials, you should be on the homepage of your store. From the same page, Go to Apps. See Figure 1 for your reference.
You should be now on the Apps page. Scroll down and click on “Develop apps for your store”. Check Figure 2 for reference.
You should be on the App Development page. Now click on “Allow Custom app Development” See figure 3 for reference
On the next page, again click on ‘Allow Custom App Development’. Refer Figure 4
Once on the App Development page, click on “Create an App” as shown in figure 5
On the next page, you will need to name the app. The app developer’s email address is populated by default. Fill in the app’s name and click on “Create App”. Refer Figure 6
After the app is created, it is time to configure the app. Click on Configuration and go to Admin API Integration and click on “Configure” on the right side of the tab. Figure 7 demonstrates the steps.
On the API Admin Integration page, get access to store data with the Admin API. You can select the scopes that your app needs. However, these mandatory scopes must be given access for the proper functioning of the app.
- Draft Order
Drag down the slide bar to view the access scopes and tick on both Read and Write checkbox as shown in Figure 8
Scroll down and then click on ‘Save’. Figure 9
After you have saved your app configuration, Scroll up and Go to API Credentials. To access your API access token, you will need to install the app. Click on “Install app”. You may click on any of the install app buttons as displayed in Figure 10
Once the confirmation window appears, click on Install to complete the app installation as shown in Figure 11
After the app is installed, you can view your Admin Shopify Access Token.
Please note that the Shopify access Token key can be viewed only once after revealing the token. Ensure to copy the Token key and save it in a secure place for later use.
To retrieve the Shopify Admin API Access Token, Click on ‘Reveal Token Once’. See figure 12
We hope this helps! Thanks for reading.
Didn't get what you are looking for? Click here to talk to the experts!
- We want to sync Customers and Orders from Shopify to their Salesforce org and to match existing and every new Customer to a Person Account using the Email field. Is your product capable of configuring this?
- Receiving the error: Your request to install package “HIC_ShopifySync HICshopifymadeEasy V 1.289” was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected. Package: HIC_ShopifySync (04t2v000007XBsv) Error Number: 1660292604-579062 (1515164073) Problem: 1. (Account-Account Layout) The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction. Account-Account Layout: The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction. 2. (Contact-Contact Layout) The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction. Contact-Contact Layout: The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction. 3. (Opportunity-Opportunity Layout) The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction. Opportunity-Opportunity Layout: The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction.
- I cannot install the Shopify Made Easy app as it is throwing an error “Missing Organization Feature: Orders Null”
- Is your app compatible with Causeview?
- How do I sync the meta fields “birthday” (date type) and “birth month” (integer type) created in the customer table into Salesforce through Shopify made easy. Please tell me how to integrate them. Custom fields have already been created for Contacts on the Salesforce side.
- How Do You Turn Off Or Pause The Sync Between Salesforce And Shopify
- How to Fix Reduction Order Error in Salesforce
- How to re-enable the sync after the Salesforce Enhanced Domains is enabled in your Org
- How to connect Shopify with Salesforce for inventory management?
- How to Retrieve the Shopify Access Token?