After enabling the Salesforce Enhanced Domains in your org, you need to set them up again for new site URLs.
Follow through the steps below to re-configure the site URL and re-enable sync for the new resource URL.
Step 1. First head to this link and log in to your Salesforce account with your password.
Step 2: After logging in, this tab will open. You need to select Install for all and then choose upgrade.
Step 3: Now Click on Done.
Step 4. The package will be upgraded and you will be able to see it in your installed packages as demonstrated in Figure 4
Step 5. In the next step, go to the App launcher and search for HIC Shopify Made Easy
Step 6. Once on the app, go to the Salesforce Shopify Sync Settings
Step 7. On the configuration page, go to the Setup tab
Step 8. Select click here, to configure the site
Step 9. Here, Select your site URL from the drop-down menu
Step 10. Click on the Save button to save the site
Step 11. Next, choose to click here to create a remote site setting
Step 12. Click on the Save button, to save changes.
This step re-enables sync in your org. Now, your org is ready.
Please note that after the completion of the process we recommend field mapping, as this process may affect your field mapping.
Hope you found this article helpful! Thanks for reading!
Didn't get what you are looking for? Click here to talk to the experts!
- Is your app compatible with Causeview?
- How do I sync the meta fields “birthday” (date type) and “birth month” (integer type) created in the customer table into Salesforce through Shopify made easy. Please tell me how to integrate them. Custom fields have already been created for Contacts on the Salesforce side.
- Receiving error message at the Shopify Credentials page: This action requires merchant approval: Location/Inventory. How to get past this error?
- Currently the app gathers all data from Shopify and stores it in Salesforce. Is there a way to filter what data is sent based on the date?
- We are facing issues in syncing data from Shopify to SF org. The syncing process is taking too long, what can be done?