When trying to sync my store details with that of Salesforce, I receive an error message, "Authentication error or please check Shopify self-signed certificate".
If you enter incorrect credentials such as your API Store Url, API Key, or Access token in Step 2 of the Salesforce Shopify Sync Settings webpage, you’ll encounter this error message.
Please note that you can put anything on the Label but the API name should be Shopify. You can delete any old expired certificate with an API name Shopify, if any.
Didn't get what you are looking for? Click here to talk to the experts!
- Is your app compatible with Causeview?
- How do I sync the meta fields “birthday” (date type) and “birth month” (integer type) created in the customer table into Salesforce through Shopify made easy. Please tell me how to integrate them. Custom fields have already been created for Contacts on the Salesforce side.
- Receiving error message at the Shopify Credentials page: This action requires merchant approval: Location/Inventory. How to get past this error?
- Currently the app gathers all data from Shopify and stores it in Salesforce. Is there a way to filter what data is sent based on the date?
- We are facing issues in syncing data from Shopify to SF org. The syncing process is taking too long, what can be done?