I have an issue with Shopify Made Easy, all the customer records I create in the Shopify store are only creating account records. They are not creating contact records. Please help me.
It seems you don’t have the Person account enabled in your org. Please check the Error Messages tab which contains the reason why the contact failed to get created. There is a possibility that some trigger or process failed in your org. You will find the issue on the Error Messages tab.
Didn't get what you are looking for? Click here to talk to the experts!
- Is your app compatible with Causeview?
- How do I sync the meta fields “birthday” (date type) and “birth month” (integer type) created in the customer table into Salesforce through Shopify made easy. Please tell me how to integrate them. Custom fields have already been created for Contacts on the Salesforce side.
- Receiving error message at the Shopify Credentials page: This action requires merchant approval: Location/Inventory. How to get past this error?
- Currently the app gathers all data from Shopify and stores it in Salesforce. Is there a way to filter what data is sent based on the date?
- We are facing issues in syncing data from Shopify to SF org. The syncing process is taking too long, what can be done?