I got an error file that says "Cannot specify any additional fields when marrying or separating a Person-Account".
You are receiving the error message because you have previous business accounts in Salesforce for Shopify customers and now you have changed the mapping to Person Account.
As a result, Salesforce can’t update Business Accounts to Person Accounts through API.
You can solve this issue either by deleting those business accounts of Shopify Customers in Salesforce or changing Record-Type by clicking the button on those records.
Didn't get what you are looking for? Click here to talk to the experts!
- Is your app compatible with Causeview?
- How do I sync the meta fields “birthday” (date type) and “birth month” (integer type) created in the customer table into Salesforce through Shopify made easy. Please tell me how to integrate them. Custom fields have already been created for Contacts on the Salesforce side.
- Receiving error message at the Shopify Credentials page: This action requires merchant approval: Location/Inventory. How to get past this error?
- Currently the app gathers all data from Shopify and stores it in Salesforce. Is there a way to filter what data is sent based on the date?
- We are facing issues in syncing data from Shopify to SF org. The syncing process is taking too long, what can be done?