How do we prevent the error, ‘Your webhook is failing’?
This error typically happens in Sandbox. Because of the limited resource allocation in Sandbox, when bulk records hitting Sandbox exceed that limitation, the webhook failure error is generated from Shopify’s end. Sometimes this issue occurs in Production as well when a large batch hits or there is a high number of requests or automation in Production.
To handle this issue, Our connector app periodically checks and repairs webhooks using a scheduled Batch. If any record is deleted, our app recreates them to ensure error-free synchronization.
Didn't get what you are looking for? Click here to talk to the experts!
- Is your app compatible with Causeview?
- How do I sync the meta fields “birthday” (date type) and “birth month” (integer type) created in the customer table into Salesforce through Shopify made easy. Please tell me how to integrate them. Custom fields have already been created for Contacts on the Salesforce side.
- Receiving error message at the Shopify Credentials page: This action requires merchant approval: Location/Inventory. How to get past this error?
- Currently the app gathers all data from Shopify and stores it in Salesforce. Is there a way to filter what data is sent based on the date?
- We are facing issues in syncing data from Shopify to SF org. The syncing process is taking too long, what can be done?