For Order Field Mapping, could you let us know how to set the Status value to "Activated" instead of "Draft"?
We can map Order and Draft Order with different record-type at the record type mapping page and can develop an automation at the Salesforce side to update the status of Order.
Didn't get what you are looking for? Click here to talk to the experts!
- Is your app compatible with Causeview?
- How do I sync the meta fields “birthday” (date type) and “birth month” (integer type) created in the customer table into Salesforce through Shopify made easy. Please tell me how to integrate them. Custom fields have already been created for Contacts on the Salesforce side.
- Receiving error message at the Shopify Credentials page: This action requires merchant approval: Location/Inventory. How to get past this error?
- Currently the app gathers all data from Shopify and stores it in Salesforce. Is there a way to filter what data is sent based on the date?
- We are facing issues in syncing data from Shopify to SF org. The syncing process is taking too long, what can be done?